HP Remote Graphics Software
HP Remote Graphics Software
REMOTE ACCESS TO
Access your most content-rich and graphics-heavy, professional 2D, 3D applications from any computer, anywhere in the world. Collaborate with colleagues around the office or around the world in real time.
Work Without Boundaries.
Share a single workstation with multiple users simultaneously — view-only or full interactive access.
Consolidate Workstation resources and allow your professionals to connect in from any computer at any location.
Get complete remote access to the full power of your workstation and your professional workstation-class applications when off-site.1
Benefit From Unlimited Remote Access.
Windows and Linux
Enjoy cross-platform access with support for both of these desktop environments.
Open GL and Direct X
HP RGS offers full 3D graphics API support for workstation-class performance.
Multiple Displays with Resolution and Layout Matching
HP RGS auto-sets resolution and multi-display settings to match the receiver's system.2
Access resources without proprietary data being transferred to the remote computer.
No Extra Hardware
This software-only solution allows deployment without additional infrastructure costs.
Non-intrusive and application transparent, HP RGS requires zero application modifications.
Many to One
Access one or many workstations with Directory Mode using a single sign-on.
Virtually attach a USB device to a remote system with local control and access.3
High Quality Image
High performance compression enables real-time visualization for graphic-heavy applications.
Maximize high-performance remote access to 3D applications.
RGS Products for Non-Workstation Users
Standard RGS License. Shop Now
HP RGS VDI
For use with virtual desktops only. A separate RGS VDI license is required for each virtual desktop using RGS. Shop Now
HP RGS Multi-User
For many potential users but limited simultaneous use. RGS can be installed on all systems but licenses are checked out on a concurrent use basis up to the number of licenses purchased. Shop Now
- Sender and Receiver systems require 1.5 GHz or greater processor with SSE2 multi-media instruction extension, 32-bit color display adapter and 512 MB minimum RAM.
- Supported VDI Client Virtualization Software: Citrix XenServer v6, VMware vSphere (ESX) v5
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP2, SP3, 32-bit, x64
- Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, 32-bit, 64-bit, SP 1 or later
- Windows 7
- RHEL (HP distributions), V4 (update 5+), V5 (update 2+), 64-bit, V6.
1. Performance dependant on network latency and image frame content.
2. Match display layout not supported on Linux. Resolution matching on Linux may require additional X-server setup.
3. Not all USB devices supported. Remote USB not supported on Linux Sender. See user guide for list of supported USB devices.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.