Does your thin client set up and deployment put the brakes on your desktop rollouts? If you're tired of slow and laborious processes, take HP ThinPro for a spin with our Test Drive virtual demonstration. The HP ThinPro Test Drive is a risk-free way to experience the simplicity and rich features provided by the HP ThinPro operating system on HP thin clients -- right on your desktop or notebook PC. Simply download the Test Drive plug-in and VMware Player, and your existing PC will be transformed into the HP ThinPro user experience, with access to HP Easy Tools, HP's quick and easy wizard-based setup and configuration tool for thin clients, and the simplicity of thin computing as only HP can deliver.
| 1. Download the VMware Player. Get VMware Player here »
2. Download the HP ThinPro Test Drive. Download here (File size: 237 MB)
3. Unpack the file
4. Import the HP ThinPro Test Drive into VMplayer
5. Run the HP ThinPro Test Drive in VMware Player
| * RDesktop 1.6 (RDP 6 Client)
* ICA 11.16 Client
* View 4.0.1 Agent
* Loal Web Browser with Sun Java and ePDFview
* Connection Manager (default UI view), Control Panel, and System Information user interface (UI) layers
* Easy Config Setup Wizard to guide administrators through the process of establishing essential settings (establishing administrative password, language settings, keyboard localizations, printer settings, display settings, etc.), creating connections to server-hosted resources (ICA, RDP, View, etc.), and customizing the user experience (kiosk style UI options for single-purpose usage)
* HP ThinPro Configuration Tool to further customize the user experience, establish user permissions, secure local resources, and define UI behavior
* Local ThinPrint service and local print manager
* Local Preferences: display, keyboard, mouse, and sound
* Network Manager for wired, wireless, and VPN network support
* Personalization (custom boot logo, desktop background, UI behavior)
* Device Management:
- HP ThinState Capture and Deploy* Advanced Settings:
- HP ezUpdate/Stateless
- VNC Shadow enablement
- Factory and Corporate (Saved) reset service
- Citrix Desktop Appliance (CDA) mode.
|Chinese(PRC Simplified), French, German, Japanese, Spanish, US English.
| Require VMware Player 3.0.1
For VMware Player hardware and software requirements, please contact VMware .